I almost forgot, but here’s a wrap-up of April’s features and stats.
We had some fun features launch:
- People were surprised by our New Ranking Algorithim.
- We brought online a ton of new servers.
- Added Neo-Sapien .
- A Box.net Widget.
- Contact Forms so your readers can easily get in touch.
- A way to bounch randomly around your site.
- Zounds! Clouds and Drop Downs!
April stats: 108k blogs, 121k users, switched themes 570,847 times, 1.58 million posts (136k via XML-RPC), 578k pages created, 2 million comments, 4,056 support requests, 783k file uploads, and 186 million pageviews. (Not counting admin section, images, CSS, RSS feeds, etc.)