Press This Bookmarklet
Blogging is about more than sharing your ideas. It’s about sharing your discoveries: quotes, images, videos, announcements from awesome blogs like this one. And it’s about doing it quickly.
Collect and share bits of the web easier and faster than ever with Press This, the new WordPress bookmarklet.
Check out this video to see how it works:
For those more textually inclined, here’s the rundown:
- Drag the Press This bookmarklet to your toolbar from the Shortcuts section to the right of your post editor.
- Surf the web.
- Click the Press This button in your toolbar any time you find something cool you want to re-post. Try highlighting text first if that’s what you want to share.
- Select and arrange text, images, video, or quotes within the Press This window. Add your thoughts and edit at will.
- Publish (or save) directly from the window when you’re done.
- Ta da! Your favorite content is now live on your blog, along with your brilliant insights.
Update! The “Press This” bookmarklet is now on the Tools page of your blog.