Support Updates: New Resources, Holiday Hours
As some of you may have noticed, Support has new help pages, and is no longer in the old FAQ format. Rather than a list of answers to your questions, Support is now more like a knowledgebase, providing comprehensive overviews of features and tasks.
Please feel free to contact us with your thoughts and suggestions on how Support can refine its documentation to suit your needs. After all, Support is all about helping YOU! We want to make our resources as useful as possible, so you can get the answers you’re looking for without hassle.
We’d also like to announce the official holiday hours for Support. During these times, responses will be slower than normal, and you may not get a response for more than 24 hours after submitting your request. As always, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can when we’re back on.
- Dec 24: Support closes at 2 p.m. EST *
- Dec 25: Closed
- Dec 26: Closed
- Dec 27: Support opens at 10 a.m. EST **
- Dec 28: Open
- Dec 29: Open
- Dec 30: Open
- Dec 31: Support closes at 2 p.m. EST
- Jan 1: Closed
- Jan 2: Support opens at 10 a.m. EST
* EST is New York time (UTC-5). When it’s 2 p.m. in New York, it’s: 11 a.m. in Los Angeles; 7 p.m. in London; 10 p.m. in Moscow; 2 a.m. in Jakarta; 4 a.m. in Tokyo.
** When it’s 10 a.m in New York, it’s: 7 a.m. in Los Angeles; 3 p.m. in London; 6 p.m. in Moscow; 10 p.m. in Jakarta; 12 a.m. in Tokyo.