Forums

Ask and ye shall receive.

You folks have been clamoring for forums to communicate with each other almost since this site got started. (Was it just a few months ago?)

We’ve added forums, which you can see in the new nav menu above if you’re logged into WordPress.com. The forums are powered by the lovely bbPress software, so of course your same username and password works just dandy there.

Starting us off are two forums: Support and Ideas. We hope they’re self-explanatory. If you think you can contribute to either, drop on by.

Missing out on the latest WordPress.com developments? Enter your email below to receive future announcements direct to your inbox. An email confirmation will be sent before you will start receiving notifications—please check your spam folder if you don't receive this.

Join 110.2M other subscribers

14 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. CarLBanks

Sweet, thank you so much!

2. Kaf

Phew! Good to see them, ande thanks. I’ll warn…er, I mean inform everyone about them over on that unofficial locale.

3. lucacicca

Good idea.
    I’m a new user in WordPress.com
    You are doing a great work!

4. Jope

Thanks for that! 😎

5. paradox

Awesomenest.

6. zhaol

great !
    i will be there all day !
    🙂

7. kapeka

Thanks! This is a great new addition. The adding of your wordpress.com news to the dashboard is great, too.

8. c.trinity

I’ve been waiting for this.
    Thanks guys!

9. lucifersam

nice..I’m sure this will ease my confused newbie head…hahaha

10. searchhigh

Good to see you encouraging community spirit.

11. lchiles

You guys are amazing. HOpe fully this will be easier than running it off the darn server. No less addicting though.

12. Carlo

A million thanks! 😀

13. erinjulian

Congratulations on building a great site & constantly adding new features and benefits…I’m glad I found you!

14. Pingback: WordPress.com open up user forums » Andy C

Create your new blog or website for free

Get Started