Another month, another wrapup. What the heck have the slackers here at WordPress.com world headquarters been doing in October?
- We actually documented our features
- Redid our “hot” algorithms to promote people further down the list more.
- Introduced some new themes: Unsleepable and K2, Tarski, Chaotic Soul.
- Expanded avatar use some more
- Domain mapping and registration
- Tried out a promo video
- Introduced an unlimited user paid upgrade
- And then surprised everyone on Halloween with a new dashboard, which has attracted more comments than any other blog post, ever.
On the other hand you guys were busy as all get out. October stats: 66k blogs, 69k users, switched themes 314k times, 1.57 million posts, 241k pages, 758k comments, 3,911 support requests, 329k file uploads, and around 68.2 million pageviews. (Not counting admin section, images, CSS, RSS feeds, etc.)
- Nov 6, 2006 @ 10:39 pm