Hit It Out of the Park with MLB Themes
You know what I love? The sound of the first pitch on Opening Day.
As a huge baseball fan, I’m thrilled about the start of the season, and as a WordPresser, I love the Major League Baseball themes — Fan, Modern, and Retro — that you can activate on your own blog to get you in the spirit of the game.
Fan is loud and vibrant — the online equivalent of waving your rally rag in the air.
Modern is classic, offering a more minimal look so your content is front and center, ready for any curveballs thrown its way.
Retro is a throwback to old Major League Baseball logos, for nostalgic fans and bloggers who want to give their sites a proper old-school look.
You can customize each of these MLB themes with your favorite team’s logo and colors, so whether you’re a Red Sox, Yankees, or Giants fan — we’ve got the right theme to get your fans cheering.
To get started, head over to the Theme Showcase to activate one of these themes.
In your dashboard, go to Appearance → Theme Options to select your team.
Hit the road with some MLB blogs
Follow some of your favorite players, managers, and commentators! Here are some blogs to check out:
- Hot Stove: The latest news in the baseball world from MLB.com reporters.
- Brandon and Brandon: The blog of Giants first baseman Brandon Belt and Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford, both in their third major league seasons with the current World Series champions.
- From the Corner of Edgar and Dave: A beyond-the-headlines look at the Seattle Mariners.
- Phillies Insider: Notes, quotes, and anecdotes from Larry Shenk at the Phillies.
- Ozzie Speaks: The blog of former shortshop and manager Ozzie Guillen.
- Dodgers Photog Blog: The blog of Jon Soo Hoo, the official photographer of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Baseball Nerd: The blog of commentator Keith Olbermann.
Want more? Browse the top 100 MLB.com blogs.
Let’s play ball!