If you’ll be at BlogHer’s annual conference in New York City this week, we’d love to say hello.
Heading to BlogHer ’15? So are we!
Note: we’ve just updated the workshop times slightly — see below for the final schedule.
BlogHer ’15, one of the biggest and best annual conferences for bloggers, lands in New York City later this week, from July 16th through the 18th. You’ll find hundreds of passionate bloggers, workshops to hone every aspect of your blogging, incredible keynote speakers like Ava DuVernay and Gwyneth Paltrow — and us!
At our Happiness Lounge in the expo hall, you’ll be able to get one-on-one help with your WordPress sites. Staff from across Automattic will also be leading mini-workshops on some of the topics you care most about, and our “WordPress Insiders” panels bring multiple WordPress.com staffers together for informal panels to give you a range of takes on everything from tools to traffic.
Interested? Here’s the complete schedule:
Friday, July 17
- 10:30 AM: WordPress Insiders: Our Favorite Dashboard Tools
- 11:30 AM: Express Yourself: Quick Tips for Customizing Your Site
- 12:30 PM: Make Connections: Using Jetpack to Share Your Content
- 2:00 PM: WordPress Insiders: Our Favorite Traffic-Boosting Tips
- 3:00 PM: Fight for Your (Copy)right: Intellectual Property Basics
- 4:00 PM: Making Blogging a Habit
Saturday, July 18
- 10:30 AM: Lock Down: Securing Your Site with Jetpack
- 11:30 AM: WordPress Insiders: Our Blogging Quirks
- 2:00 PM: Your Site, Your Brand: Social Media and Beyond
- 3:00 PM: If You Publish, They Will Come: Traffic and Growth Basics
- 4:00 PM: The Hidden Gems of WordPress.com
You’ll find us at booth 1108, just inside the entrance to Hall One. Stop by — we’d love to chat WordPress or blogging, or just say hi and shower you with swag!
If you can’t be there, you can always follow the fun on Twitter with #BlogHer15 — we’ll also be tweeting with the #WPlovesBlogHer hashtag.
Awesome! Wish I could go but I’ve got four other trips planned for the rest of the year. My hubby retires this week! A lot is happening! Perhaps the next one! In the meantime, I’ll keep reading and learning and perhaps I’ll even apply for a Happiness Engineer position soon! I’ve been thinking about that since January!